Germany Trip – October 2014
In October 2014 my friend Julie invited me over to visit in Geilenkirchen, Germany. I flew Minneapolis to Paris to Dusseldorf then took a train to Geilenkirchen. Overall, a great and quick trip.
- Going to the market in Sittard, NL,
- Driving the countryside and stopping at an observation tower on the top of a hill – The Wilhelmina Tower
- Going to the point where Germany, The Netherlands, and Belgium meet
- A stop in Maastricht where I saw St. Servaas Basilica and an exhibit of architect Jo Coenen
- Beethoven’s Birth House, Bonn, Germany
Check out the photos: